Green Fuel Catalyst is based on a patented Fitch® technology that’s manufactured by APSI Inc., USA. It is used for Diesel, Gasoline, Natural Gas or Propane fired engines, turbines or burners improving fuel quality and combustibility yielding more useful energy which results in reduced emissions and lowered operating costs. Within the power industry, applications can range from more than 50,000 horsepower (37,000 kW), down to small size boiler houses and local power generators where the power grid is not available.
Catalyst treated fuel burns more efficiently while reducing carbon build-up. This also reduces the frequency of heating system cleanings as well as the emissions of the greenhouse gases.
What is the Green Fuel Catalyst technology? Catalyst or your ‘Onboard Mini Refinery’ consists of a patented Fitch® catalyst technology that is made of Heterogeneous Metallic Alloy Composition (HMAC). Catalyst alloy, consisting of multiple different metals cracks the aromatic (non-reactive) hydrocarbon molecules, forming oxygen-containing compounds that have greater energy yield and better combustibility.
Restored fuel quality and the enhanced combustion reaction result in over 2% fuel savings while providing improved fuel lubricity, reduced carbon footprint and lowered emissions. Catalyst has an average ROI of 4-6 months.
- Large industrial plants for power and heat generation
- Boiler houses for steam or heat generation
- Applicable for liquid oil or natural gas fired engines or burners
- Reduce fuel consumption by over 2%
- Average ROI is 4-6 operating months at 24 hour cycle per day
- Reduce visible smoke
- Improve “light-off ” time
- Reduce annual maintenance
- Reduce emissions of NOx, CO, CO2, H-C
- Increase H/C ratio
- Polynuclear aromatics reduced
- Aliphatic compounds increased
- Improve combustion
- Minimize injector, exhaust and fuel system maintenance
- No moving parts, no additives, no magnets
- Easy and simple installation after the fuel filter
- Reduce bacterial growth
- Does not void the engine manufacturer warranty, UL certified
- Catalyst lifetime for liquid fuels in power generation or heating applications is 10,000 operating hours
- Catalyst lifetime for natural gas is 20,000 operating hours